Predicting the application of written law by the judges requires an understanding of the source of the legal system and its consciousness.
The UAE’s legal framework is a fine fabric. UAE's law is applied with an embedded consciousness of Shariah law. So, the local law is always at play to strike balance between modern economic socio changes in an international landscape.
- We have intimate knowledge of legal proceedings in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- We know how to navigate their complex procedures, with practical knowledge on-ground in every case scenario that will help you win your court battle.
- Our database of 300+ court cases from the UAE's Abu Dhabi Courts is available to give you an accurate understanding of how things work
Fareya Azfar has helped clients resolve their most challenging and complex legal issues. We are known for our extraordinary track record of successful outcomes as well as the genuine creativity we bring to high-stakes litigation.
How we can help
In the aftermath of financial crises, our lawyers represented over six hundred investors to recover their claims for cancellation of sale and purchase agreements, seek compensation and recover the monies. We have also defended and handled high-value claims for developers of real estate projects in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Preliminary attachment procedures
- Filing writ of execution granting the enforcement of the judgment
- Investigations to identify assets and bank accounts
- Seek court order to seize property/assets and bank accounts
- Auctioning and Sale of seized assets and lands
- Personal culpability of company directors and representatives
- Lifting of corporate veil under specific circumstances