A corporate secretary needs to be fully aware of the powers, rights, duties, and obligation between the Company’s shareholders, Board of Directors and stakeholders.
As part of such a role, the corporate secretary is the guarantor of the board’s compliance with governance regulations, procedures and principles.
By acting as your corporate secretary, our role is to ensure the proper operation of the Board of Directors and its Committees.
Management and Governance
- Advising on the removal of directors,
- claims that directors have breached their duties,
- Director misfeasance claims,
- defending disqualification proceedings
- advising directors on the proper exercise of fiduciary powers, avoiding conflicts of interest, and other corporate governance issues.
Joint venture agreements
- Shareholders agreements, partnerships and limited liability partnerships
- Contract drafting and negotiation concerning employment, agency, confidentiality, non-compete clauses.